Here is a general outline of what the 3-day Nurturing of Soul workshop will look like:
Day 1: Foundations of Yoga for Mental Health
7pm – 10pm
- Focus on Basics of Yoga and its relations to mental health
- Exploration of different types of yoga poses and breathing exercises to manage stress and anxiety
- Yoga Nidra induced with guided meditation to prepare day 2 and 3 of the program.
- Group discussion and sharing about mental health challenges and how yoga can help
Day 2: Yoga for Emotional Regulation
- Deeper exploration of yoga poses and breathing exercises that can help with specific mental health concerns, such as anxiety and depression
- Fundamentals of Yoga postures and breathing techniques that are specifically designed to clam mind and body
- Emotional balance and stability through poses involving gentle backbends and heart openers
- Mindfulness meditation practice to cultivate present-moment awareness and self-compassion
- Group discussion and sharing about the benefits of the yoga practice for mental health
Day 3: Nurturing Mindfulness and Self-Reflection
8am – 4pm
- Integration of the yoga practice into daily life to cultivate, enhance sense of presence and inner peace
- Exploration of how to continue practicing yoga for mental health on one’s own using different techniques
- Explore self reflecting poses through inversions and twists
- Closing ceremony and group reflection
Throughout the workshop, participants will be encouraged to engage in journaling exercises, partner work, and other activities to deepen their understanding and experience of the yoga practice for mental health. They will be able to integrate yoga into their daily routine.There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and receive guidance from us.
3-day “Nurturing of Soul” Yoga Workshop
Nurturing of Soul is a 3 day program designed to teach participants how to use yoga to improve their mental health and well-being. These workshop will be led by 2 experienced yoga instructors who have training and expertise in working with individuals who have mental health challenges specially invited from Singapore and India.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Start date: July 14, 2023
End date: July 16, 2023
Venue: Puteri Harbour
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.